Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Middle of Day Three

Stepped on the scale this morning to a disappointing 206 pounds, but I had my underwear on so I'm probably still 205.5. I also figured out the reason I lost 6.5 pounds the first day was mostly gylcogen & water loss from having no carbs, your body burns off glycogen first, which is apparently some heavy stuff. My gut is unfortunately still the same size.

Last night was rough. I got home and was craving carbs like a ravenous beast. I ate a South Beach diet peanut butter bar in about 2 bites and that thing was good. I opened up every cabinet in the kitchen looking for a suitable dinner and settled on two cans of tuna. Ate half of the first can, nasty, even a starving person can't eat this. I was again starving 3o minutes after the diet bar and tuna.

OK heck with it, I had bought a pint of barbecue and slaw the first day, I ate some of that. See, the one thing I will say is that it took care of my hunger and made me satisfied with the meal, which is important.

Unfortunately it did not take care of my carb craving and I broke down and ate some strawberry yogurt with berries, which has too many carbs. Then, I started eating boiled peanuts, which I had cooked a few days ago. TOO MANY CARBS!

For lunch today I had two bowls of unshelled boiled peanuts. Hope to see some progress in the morning. Getting ready to go to costco and see about putting this thing on turbo with some Alli.

No comments:

Post a Comment